Bootcamp is for everyone!
Bootcamp includes a variety of exercises to:
improve your endurance,
increase your strength and flexibility,
and boost your confidence!
All levels of fitness welcome.
For more than 15 years, I have helped 100s of people get fit and meet their goals while having fun!
Bootcamp - What You Need to Know
My aim is to make bootcamp fun and effective for every person.
No matter how old you are, no matter your fitness level, I will challenge YOU to work at just the right intensity.
Here’s what you need to know about Bootcamp:
- Bring a yoga mat, a pair of 2-5 pounds weights, a towel, a skipping rope, and a water bottle.
- Please check the Backcountry Fitness Facebook regularly for any last minute changes.
I look forward to seeing YOU at bootcamp!
Your personal trainer and lifestyle coach,
Christina Hooper, PTS Can-fit Pro Certified
2021 Class Fees
One time drop-in class – $15
Monthly virtual classes: $30/month
BACKCOUNTRY BOOTCAMP SCHEDULE
What to expect at Bootcamp
- high intensity interval training.
- weight exercises.
- calorie-burning circuits.
- tone muscles.
- build stamina.
- full body strength workouts.
- turbocharged workout routines.
- fun yet challenging.
- bodyweight circuits.
- jump rope patterns.
- boxing routines.
- upbeat classes.
No 2 classes are ever the same!